CIRCUS NEWS ~~~~~ “Preparing-for-Winter”
The Hudson Valley Flying Circus Pole Vault
FLYING CIRCUS POLE VAULT
Families ……… Friendships …….. Fun
WELCOME back to the. final weeks. of. summer. We are about ready to fire-up. our Flying Circus Fall and Winter prep for this coming Indoor season . We open the barn doors. on September 8 for all levels of Boys and Girls Co-Ed practice sessions and. you can get a solid start on your Indoor Team season. These Open Sessions will be. every Wednesday evening for 8 weeks of drills,conditioning and short run vaulting beginning. September 8 at Session #1 (5:15-6:45pm) and Session #2 (7-8:30pm). Join the fun, as we strive to stay in the present . Cost is still just $30 per athlete per session. Additional private and semi-private sessions can be scheduled with coaching staff thru e-mail contact at Coach Duffy(firstname.lastname@example.org )— Coach Sorensen(email@example.com ) — Coach St (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* This summer’s feedback from our 110 athletes has been simply….AMAZING !! So many athletes caught the “Olympic Spirit. ….of getting. the most out of ourselves.” This attitude can never be defeated and will yeild. great results. As you finish up your. summer. strength. and speed. routines…..it’s time. to push the throttle down to the floor. You are building the foundation for. an injury free and next level of performance. Write you workout down in your journal and be proud of being. a full-time athlete.
* Congratulations. to all athletes. finishing up their. summer. meets…..Highlights included Louis Martinez 16′ 7″. and Dane Sorensen. 16’1″. Scott Anderson 12′ 0″ at Vault Factory meet….Rachel Mason 11′ 0″ and Rachel Venter 10′ 0″ and Averie Klein 8′ 6″ at Rockback Beach….. Wren Usiatynski (F-M) at Keystone State Games.
* Thanks to your support..we produced. 17 much needed meets. last year for our athletes. We will again host meets this. Fall,Winter and Spring @ Flying Circus. Out Fall meets will be …Circus Girls Fall Classic. on October 28. at 4:45pm..all levels. and Boys Fall Classic on October 29 at 4:45pm..all levels…. Mark your calander and join us. We encourage all pole vaulters to join you High School Indoor Track and Field teams. this winter and try all the. events and make a contribution to your High School Team !!!!
*.” Mad Dash Alert”……. You will be. sent. early Winter Training Packages for our limited. Winter Pole Vaulting at the Barn. Try to sign up and mail in the same day to secure. the limited Winter Vaulting Sessions # 1.(Nov. 8- Jan. 20) and Session #2 (Jan 31- March 11. It’s going. to be. a. sensational year again. with our strong returning vaulters.
* The 114th NY MILLROSE GAMES Jr. Boys and Girls Pole Vault Events are loaded up with the best USA has to offer..with Top seed Amanda Moll(Olympis,WA) at 14′ 7.5″ and. 4 other girls. at 14’+. and Boys Jr.Pole Vault on Thursday evening… Top Seed….Anthony Meacham(Woodsboro,TX) at 17′ 6″. and. 6 others over 16′ 6″ !!!!! Tickets. for this EPIC Competition go on sale this October. at armorytrack.com. Be part of history and. watch all the best in the USA this January!!!
* Include Water Recovery days following your. run workouts on these hot and humid days. You can add deep water pool running with a Life Vest on and repeat 20 x 10 seconds of fast legs and arms in the perfect upright posture.
IT’S YOUR TIME NOW……… Don’t Blink.