CIRCUS POLE VAULT CHECKLIST for Winter #1 Athletes~~~
Dear Flying Circus Vaulters in WINTER #!1 TRAINING~~~
We are all ready for your 7 weeks of Pole Vault instruction this coming week. Here are some important checklist reminders.
* First-week Action Begins Sunday, Nov. 6. 1 pm-2:30 pm class of 16 athletes and continues Monday thru Thursday with our other groups.
* Each Athlete. should plan to arrive. 10 minutes EARLY, as. we. start and. stop each class on the clock. There are no. spectators, and friends allowed in the training sessions. There will be some visiting HS Coaches permitted in sessions.
* Athletes. should. come dressed. for activity… with sweat pants, sweatshirts, leg compression socks, spikes, and a water bottle. Dress like an ELITE ATHLETE.
* Athletes must bring a small notebook/pen ..to record all steps… poles… handgrips for all 4-5-6-7-8 step jumping. This is MOST VALUABLE for your SUCCESS.
* Barn Will be CLOSED on Sunday, Nov. 13. for our athletes to participate in the Armory Track Camp in New York City.
* A Missed. class is not made up,…. try. to be. consistent with your scheduled class. Athletes. can not switch to other classes..as. we. are packed. tightly in every class. A class was canceled. due. to weather. will be made up. FLYING CIRCUS WINTER CLUBS…. 97 VAULTERS STRONG!!!!!!!