THE HUDSON VALLEY FLYING CIRCUS POLE VAULT ACADEMY, LLC
The Pole Vault Development Project
Warwick Valley , NY
USATF Club 06-1129
WELCOME VAULTERS… It’s time to start your”VAULT ENGINE” again.
We are proud to announce the starting of our 9th CLUB SEASON here at FLYING CIRCUS POLE VAULT ACADEMY and we look forward to helping you this Fall…Winter….and Spring seasons both at our scenic Warwick Valley Barn facility and at the ever-busy New Balance Track & Field Center at the Armory in New York City.
Our pole vault instruction has expanded in scope, staff, participation, and format. We hope you can join us in our various team clinics, camps, meets, private and semi-private sessions, and our open instructional activities all year long. Let’s FLY TOGETHER !!!!!!!
2014-15 FLYING CIRCUS POLE VAULT
For better instruction we have designed ABILITY GROUPING SESSIONS for the FALL SEASON. This will provide a greater teaching/learning atmosphere for every vaulter in our club and produce greater improvements and performance.
- LEVEL 1 ABILITY GROUP…. BEGINNING VAULTERS
- LEVEL 2 ABILITY GROUP…. INTERMEDIATE VAULTERS
- LEVEL 3 ABILITY GROUP…. ADVANCED VAULTERS (Girls 11′ 0″ & UP Boys 13’0″ & UP)
2014 FALL TRAINING SCHEDULE (September 5 – November 9)
The Flying Circus will be open four days per week for Open Instruction Groups. Cost is still just $30 per vaulter per 90 minute open sessions for the 2014-15 seasons. Athletes pay at the door policy on each day participating. Each athlete must be a current member of USATF to participate in any and all activities.
FALL SEASON BEGINS SEPTEMBER 5th
- 12:30PM-2PM Boys & Girls Co-Ed Open, Levels 1 and 2 Vaulters
- 2:PM-3:30PM Boys Level 3 Vaulters Only (13′ 0″ & Up)
- 3:30PM-5PM Girls Level 3 Vaulters Only (11’0″ & Up)
- 5:30PM-7PM Boys Open … Level 1 and 2 Vaulters
- 7PM-8:30PM…. Girls Open….. Level 1 and 2 Vaulters
- 5:30PM-7PM Boys Open Mixed, Levels 1, 2, 3 Vaulters
- 7PM-8:30PM Girls Open Mixed, Levels 1,2,3 Vaulters
- 5:30PM-7PM Boys, Levels 3 Vaulters Only (13’0″ & Up)
- 7PM-8:30PM. Girls Level 3 Vaulters Only (11′ 0″ & Up)
2014 FALL & WINTER POLE VAULT RATES
NO PRICE INCREASES ….HOORAY!!!!
OPEN GROUP SESSIONS: $30 per Vaulter per 90 minute session
TEAM CLINIC SESSIONS: $30 per Vaulter per 90 minute session
CIRCUS CLUB MEETS: $20 per Vaulter per meet
SUMMER 2 DAY CAMP: $275 per Vaulter per Camp
PRIVATE INSTRUCTION: 1 ATHLETE $75 per 90 minute session
- 2 ATHLETES ……$50 per athlete per 90 minute session
- 3 ATHLETES…….$40 per athlete per 90 minute session
WINTER CLUB MEMBERSHIP: $450 per Vaulter for 3 Month Package
- Begins Nov. 10 thru Feb.10
- Boys Monday and Wednesdays (90 minute sessions)
- Girls Tuesday and Thursdays (90 minute sessions)
- *Winter Club pmited to first 20 Boys and first 20 Girls Registered.
- Applications available Oct. 1 here at hvflyingcircus.com
2014 INDOOR BARN MEETS
- Saturday October 18: 5 STEP MEET @ BARN ( Girls @ 10AM Boys @ 2PM)
- Saturday November 1: 6 STEP MEET @ BARN (Girls @10AM Boys @ 2PM)
- Saturday November 22: 7 STEP MEET @ BARN (Girls @ 10AM Boys @ 2PM)
- Saturday December 27: ANDY WASNIK FESTIVAL @ BARN (Girls @ 10AM, Boys @ 3PM, College/Open @ 7PM)
(Complete list of Flying Circus Indoor MEET TOUR will be posted on web site on September15)
SUMMER CIRCUS NEWS
- Super Vaulting highlighted the 2014 Jersey Shore Beach Vault…as Flying Circus Coach Benoit Simonet soared to Masters Vault Gold Medal at 14′ 9″ in Mens Open section…Stephanie Duffy placed 3rd in the Elite Women’s Vault Final for the Bronze and Cash prize…National Champ Emily Savage placed 3rd from her training 4 Step in College Section….Marissa Robbins looked sharp…Derek DiBona placed 2nd in HS division with his massive 15′ 6″ launch..Peter Fagan..Whit Oheler-Marx and Chris Rough produced at the Steel Pier again..Seaside Heights!!!!
- Congratulations to our very own…Jessica Reifer…as she set a NEW AMERICAN AGE GROUP RECORD(40+) in the DECATHLON in Neosh,MD on July 5-6. She won the MASTERS WOMEN’s 10 Event title with her 5513 points… bettering the old American Record of 4949 !!!!!
- Congratulation to Coach MIKE POTTER of the Warwick Valley High School PURPLE WAVEfor his National COACH of the YEAR honors for the 2014 Spring Track season in New York. Coach Potter’s team won the NY State Federation Team Title at STATE !!!! Purple Wave Magic lives on!
- DUFFY & YOUNG WIN JACKSONVILLE STREET VAULTS…. Coach Don Marsh is up to his old pole vault tricks in Florida…the U of South Florida coaching guru produced the winners in Jacksonville Street Vault on August 16…with Stephanie soaring 12′ 6″ for gold…and team mate Sean Young lifting BIG OVER 17′ 3″ for the BUCS SUPERMAN on FIBERGLASS…Congrats!!!
Keep your eye on our web site…designed by Connor Mulcahey(Weston,CT)…New Music and BUBKA Video !!!!!
FLYING CIRCUS…… See you all soon !!!!