The Hudson Valley Flying Circus Pole Vault Adventure, LLC
The Old Dairy Barn in Warwick, NY
CALLING ALL YOUTH POLE VAULTERS in GRADES 6-7-8-9 !!!!!!!
It’s time to see the new “RISING POLE VAULT STARS” …. The Flying Circus cordially invites all YOUTH Boys & Girls Pole Vaulters in Grades 6-7-8-9 to our first YOUTH VAULT MEET …to be held on Saturday…November 23, 2019 in Warwick, New York.. The At-the-Door Registration and warm up begins at 12 noon and our real bar goes up at 1pm at 5′ 4″ !!!!
The progression will be in 6 inch increments all day. Cost in our 6 Youth Pole Vault Meets will be $30 per athlete and all athletes have access to all our 374 Vaulting Poles. It promises to be a great FUN DAY on FIBERGLASS again. Please join us for some friendship and flying !!!!!
ADDITIONAL CIRCUS YOUTH BOYS & GIRLS VAULT MEET TOUR DATES:
Sunday December 22 , 2019 @ Flying Circus..Registration 3:30pm/Warm Up~Cost $30
Sunday January 19, 2020 @ Flying Circus …Registration 3:30pm/Warm Up~Cost $30
Sunday February 2, 2020 @ Flying Circus….Registration 3:30pm/Warm Up ~ Cost $30
Sunday February 16, 2020 @ Flying Circus….Registration 3:30pm/Warm Up ~ Cost $30
Sunday March 8, 2020 YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP MEET @ Flying Circus…Registration 3:30pm/Warm Up ~ Cost $30
* Our Winter Pole Vault Classes are moving up the charts…with a record 80 Student/Athlete Pole Vaulters in this year’s club. Coaches assisting with classes include…Bob Sorensen, Stephanie Duffy, Ken Cevoli, Rob Pasek,T im Wilson, Clayton Yeust, and James Beck. The atmosphere is a contagious positive spirit that is producing some fantastic results. Many thanks to all our staff and parents.
* We have set a date to re-connect with our COLLEGE POLE VAULTERS during Thanksgiving break. We have scheduled a 2 – hour practice session on Friday November 29 from 2pm – 4pm. It will be great fun seeing everyone again and hearing all the college stories!!! Join us!!!!
*Congratulations to Aaron Robinson at the Armory for organizing ” the BEST Pre-Season Pole Vault Camp” this past weekend at the NB Armory in NYC. The 50 vaulters and 500plus registered athletes in all the events were enjoying the Olympic Coaching and Re-surfaced Armory venue. Worlds Pole Vault Champion, Lawrence Johnson was sensational all day with instruction.
* Indoor Track Practice is starting in New York, New Jersey,Connecticut and PA this week….All vaulters in our club should check with their Head Coach in regard to vault practice at our club. All vaulters should work on speed development at their High School practices and should be lifting on a regular 2-3 days per week this winter. The FASTER and STRONGER POLE VAULTER has the advantage in our event. Find the weight room and Sprint group at your High School.
* Flying Circus will be CLOSED on Thanksgiving Nov. 28, December 24,25 and Dec. 31.
* Athletes should wear SWEATS…TIGHTS..COMPRESSION SOCKS to the Instructional Sessions to kept body warm and injury free this winter @ Circus.
* Vaulting Pole Rentals are moving out FAST,,as is NEW POLE SALES. Secure your Indoor Track Poles now with Coach Bob Sorensen…while they last!!!
FLY-the-CIRCUS with us this winter.